Monday, April 16, 2012

Forever 21 opens in Sm North Edsa on April 20th!


People from the North! This is a big good news isn't it? Hahaha.
I don't have to travel to Megamall anymore because SM North Edsa is like 15mins away from my house. Hurray!
Also, a lot of freebies will await those early fashionista birds on the 20th so be there as early as you can.
Well for me, I won't be but i'll surely drop by at around 5Pm so see you gals there! ^__^

I'm excited to see these pretty outfits! I hope they'll be at Sm North's branch too... :(
Some are from F21 SM Makati and Megamall. (Pictures grabbed at F21's Official Facebook Page)

The green jacket. Love love love!


That UK cropped blouse in the middle! ^___^

SHOES!!!

Cutie...

What a post. Hahahaha. ^__^
I guess I'm just really excited.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi there Rose :) Thank you for following! So nice to know new readers :) HAve a great Day dear! - Jenny

★ Rose ★ said...

you're so much welcome! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...